Dr. Akoijam Joy Singh,
Professor & Head of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department, RIMS, Imphal
Mobile: 91- 9436026960
Email : email@example.com
The academic section is the hub of all the academic activities of RIMS, Imphal. Its main areas of work concern are as follows:
- M.B.B.S Admission
- P.G./Post Doctoral Entrance Examination & Admission
- M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) Entrance Examination
- B.Sc. Nursing Admission
- B.D.S. Admission
- Semester and University examinations of M.B.B.S. ,P.G. , B.Sc. Nursing & BDS
- MCI Inspections
- Meritorious Students Awards etc.
College of Nursing has been started from December 2009 with an intake capacity of 50 students for B.Sc. (Nursing) course. Postgraduate Course in Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion Medicine and M.Ch. courses in Urology and Plastic Surgery have also been started. Number of scientific papers published, research works performed and teachers attending conferences has increased remarkably.
Dental College has been started from September 2012 for BDS course with annual intake of 50 students.
50% All India Quota for Post-Graduate Admission
Dr. Ng. Gunindro Singh,
Nodal Officer, PG Admission
Phone:- 0385-2414539, Fax:- 0385-2414591
Mobile:- 91-9402951353, 91-9612156636
Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual intake and distribution of seats for various courses in RIMS, Imphal.
- Fee structure for MBBS/BDS/BSc. Nursing/BASLP and Post Graduate courses in RIMS, Imphal.
- Contract for MD/MS/Diploma/MCh Course
RULES AND REGULATIONS
– Read Discipline and Disciplinary actions.
– Leave Rules for PG students
– Leave Rules for UG students
– Affidavit I – Format of the affidavit to be submitted by student.
– Affidavit II – Format of the affidavit to be submitted by Parent/Guardian.